Thursday, September 8, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Even though I hate to see summer come to an end, I do enjoy fall and the slower pace it brings with it.  I am getting excited for some of the fun events and activities that Ella's Halo has planned over the next couple of months.  I am so looking forward to cooler sweater weather, cozy curled up evenings with friends and family and spending more time working on EH!  Can't wait to fill you all in on our Strides for NICUs event coming up this October, our book drive and also a few other things that we still have in the works. 


I received this beautiful sunset over the weekend.  My cousin ordered it from here and had it emailed to me.  It just felt like a perfect fitting to end summer with a beautiful sunset (and to welcome autumn)! 

So Goodbye Summer and Hello Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment