Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sunsets

I love sunsets. I look at them differently now than I did before Ella was here. I think it is her way of saying goodnight to us from Heaven. I believe sunsets show us a little glimpse of what Heaven is really like.

This past weekend we were out at the cemetery visiting our little girl before Thanksgiving dinner and the sky was lit with bright pink streaks. It was beautiful, awe inspiring, loving, glorious, and peaceful. What a wonderful way for our little girl to tell us goodnight by showing us a beautiful sunset. She was secretly telling us that she missed us and that she can’t wait to meet us in Heaven someday. The sunset that night was showing us a little piece of Heaven here on earth…showing us what Ella is seeing up in Heaven.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful... I am so glad that she was able to share a special moment with you guys every single day... I feel the same way about rainbows

Unknown said...

Taryn - what a beautiful message. I hope we see lots of December sunsets.
Best,
Diana

Post a Comment