Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time Flies

Wow, it has been a few days since I last updated our blog. You don't realize how fast time goes until you take a quick vacation, catch a cold and try to get back into the swing of work – oh, and try to plan an Ella's Halo event.

Ryan and I took a nice mini-vacation to Nashville, Tennessee, to see some good friends. We had such a fun time visiting, and we can't wait to go back. We love country music, being country kids at heart, so it was fun to get into the small bars and hear some good old country music.

However, I did catch a cold, and I think Ryan might be getting it too. We are trying to get better before this weekend, we have another BIG birthday to celebrate. Ryan turns 30 tomorrow and I am excited for the weekend I have planned. I can't even believe we are a couple of old married 30-year olds! Ha! Time sure does fly by when you are having fun.

In between work and meetings, we are still finalizing details for the B4B event in May. We are getting so many fun and unique donations this year. And speaking of country music, we received 2 three-day passes to We-Fest! Yee-ha that is an awesome prize. We also have golf packages, hotel rooms, theater tickets, wine tasting, Mall of America gift pack and so much more. May 14th is going to be such a fun day.

But first up we have another birthday to celebrate on March 25th. Our little Ella will be two years old. Wow, time sure does fly by. I can't even imagine how crazy I would be planning a party for her if she were here with us. I am sure pink and princesses would be everywhere. I can't believe how fast these last two years have gone, and yet how they have taken so long too. I don't even know if that makes any sense, but it truly is the only way I can describe it.

Well, I am back into the swing of things and have lots of things coming up for Ella's Halo. Some exciting things to talk about, some exciting things for Bowling for Babies, and some exciting things to do. So I better get going - time flies and it’ll be here before I know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment