Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love you

Today is our four year wedding anniversary.  So much has happened in those four years, however it just seems like yesterday that we were tying the knot and becoming a family.

I wouldn't change a thing, a moment, or a second. Our lives have brought us many smiles and lots of laughter and some sorrow and countless tears.  Those smiles and tears are the foundation of our love. I know that in good times and in bad times we will make it through together.

The things I love about Ryan are the same things I have always loved about him.  He is a good man, a wonderful husband and the sweetest daddy.  Happy Anniversary Honey!  I love you more today than I did yesterday. You are the love of my life and Ella's, and nothing will ever change that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment