Sunday, March 21, 2010

Imagine

As we are approaching our little girl's first birthday we wonder what she is doing. I know she is in heaven, probably sitting on my grandpa’s knee learning how to play solitary and listening to the Twins game.  Or she is holding Ryan’s grandpa’s hand and walking around outside looking at the trees taking it all in eating Snickers. She might even be with our friend Matt and he is laughing and telling her stories of what her mommy and daddy were really like. Whatever she is doing I know she is surrounded by our loved ones and they are taking care of her for us. I just simply can’t imagine it any other way.

I am not sure what heaven is really like but since our little girl left us I have began to think about it more and more. I think heaven is beautiful, peaceful, and full of love. I sure hope there is music there because our little girl loved music. I bet there are angels, singing, warm glowing lights, love and peace. I can’t imagine it any other way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment